Lowongan Kerja PT Garuda Food Putra Putri Jaya September 2013 - GarudaFood is a food and beverage company is subsidiary of Tudung Group. In addition to GarudaFood, Tudung Group also has subsidiaries in Agribusiness companies operating ini Crude Palm Oil field and Peanuts. GarudaFood Group had originated from PT Tudung, it was established in Pati, Central Java. The company founder is the deceased Darmo Putro, ex-warrior who had chosen to engage in business sector after the independence of Indonesia. In early of 1987, TPJ started selling its peanut production products using a brand of Kacang Garing Garuda, which was recently known as: Kacang Garuda. Kacang Garuda earned the following awards: Indonesian Customer Satisfaction Award (ICSA) under the category of branded peanut for eight times consecutively (2000-2007); Superbrands (2003); Top Brand for Kids (2004); Indonesian Best Brand Award (IBBA, 2004-2007); Top Brand (2007). When national economy suffered from economic crisis, on December 1997, PT GarudaFood Jaya (GFJ) was established, producing Gery-branded biscuit. Gery Saluut earned Indonesian Best Brand Award (IBBA) from MARS and SWA Magazine for a period of 2005-2010 under the category of wafer salut. In 2007-2010 Gery Chocolatos earned IBBA under the category of wafer stick. In 1998 GarudaFood acquired PT Triteguh Manunggal Sejati (TRMS), producer of jelly and launched jelly product using brands of Okky and Keffy.
Production & Engineering Coordinator – PT Putra Putri Jaya Garudafood
- Breakdown production plan written on the Master Production Schedule (MPS) and Weekly Production Plan (WPP) as per field situation
- Make monthly production report and PICA
- Machine scheduling preventive maintenance and delegating it to Engineering Team
- Evaluate routine production reports and analysis from PICA PICA trouble and controlling progress
- Coordinating with other department eg. PPIC, Logistics, QA / QC, etc
- Controlling OPEX and CAPEX budgeting in Production & Engineering Department
- Delegating and controlling the production process (HC, RM / PM, Machine, Process Parameters) so could run by SOP.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill (s): Able to calculate machine capacity and man power, could the make and updating the status of material (rm / pm / fg), could make-production report, have the skill needs for material analysis, Good in communication skill.
- At least 2 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gunung Putri.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) s specializing in Manufacturing / Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position (s) available.
Application deadline for this job opening is 30 September 2013